The body cleanser has been popular for the past few years, and more people seem to be embarking on this.
All about body cleansers
Due to daily pressure in life, the body absorbs numerous toxins. The body luckily has organs to deal with the toxins, such as the liver and kidney.
Body cleansing increases the efficiency of your body's cleansing system, resulting in clearer blood and more oxygen and nutrients, being transported in the blood stream
Acai berry body cleanse
Acai berry, the fruit used in the cleanse is a small dark purple fruit that looks like a grape.
Scientists have found the acai berry, to contain more than 300% more antioxidants than fruits, such as the common grapes and berries.
The anti-oxidants present in the acai berry reduce the amounts of free radicals in the body and hinders the ageing process.
Acai berry also contains fatty acids, like Omega 6 and Omega 9, helpful in reducing the risk of heart problems.
Useful vitamins, like Vitamin B1, B2, B3, C, E and minerals, such as phosphorus, iron, and calcium are also present in the acai berry, which all aid in the proper functioning of the body.
Natural colon cleansing
Dating back back to ancient Greece, natural colon cleansing is a great way to restore restore health to this vital body organ.
A natural colon cleanse will usually involve fasting (not eating solid food for a specific period of time), and drinking liquids to keep the body hydrated. Fasting is a time of rest for the body's digestive system.
You may also embark on a body cleansing diet and abstain from certain foods, such as fast food, potato chips, cakes, cookies, ramen noodles and caffeinated beverages.
It is important to take supplements, such as probiotics, while doing this to replenish the good bacteria in your intestines, which can be removed by colon cleansing.
Benefits of body cleanse
The benefits go beyond weight loss and feeling great. Body cleansing can make your skin look healthy, clear your mind, and provide anti-ageing benefits.
Other benefits include:
- Improving the immune system
- Reducing the risk of colon cancer
- Increased vitality
- Fewer allergic reactions
Before you embark on a body cleanse, be sure to:
- Contact your physician, especially if you have any health concerns, or take a medication
- Research into the best body cleanse that suits your lifestyle. There is much information on the web about numerous skin cleansers, internal body cleansing, intestinal cleansing and full body cleanse.
- Get the ingredients to be used in the body cleanse and check these with your health practitioner. Some herbs are linked with serious medical conditions
- Drink fluids to avoid dehydration.